Welcome Shaver Family!
Joseph Watson & Agnes Colista (Palmer) Shaver and nine of their children.
This is a website for the descendants of Joseph Watson & Agnes Colista (Palmer) Shaver. On this website, you can learn about the lives and families of their ancestors and the descendants of their children. For more details on each member of the family, their pedigree and families, please navigate to the Genealogy page.
The 100th Annual Reunion is approaching!. It will be held on Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 1:00 PM in Battle Creek, Michigan. Information for the upcoming family reunion can be found at our Reunion page.
Also, if you have any family news (births, deaths, marriages, etc.) that you would like to share, please contact the Reunion Secretary or Historian (see Contact page) with your information.
Please note that the following significant changes have been made to the website:
- Added: The loss of Kathleen Anita (Shaver) Gusey (1947-2014) has been added to the News page. [September 19, 2014]
- Added: The loss of Thelma Arlene (Hilliard) Wayward/Shaver (1927-2014) has been added to the News page. [August 13, 2014]
- Added: A photograph of Clifford and Luella (Randall) Shaver and their granddaughter, which can be seen on their genealogy pages. [August 13, 2014]
- Added: The loss of Loretta (Inman) Forrester (1936-2014) has been added to the News page. [August 13, 2014]
- Correction: The name of Marcia Joan (Sams) Forrester's father has been fixed. [August 13, 2014]
- Edited: A Reunion History Page has been added, which includes a photo archive link to older reunions. [August 12, 2014]
- Edited: Updated the Reunion Page with information from the 95th Annual Reunion and information on the upcoming 96th Annual Reunion. [August 11, 2014]
- Edited: The contact information for the reunion offices have changed. [August 11, 2014]
1940 U.S. Census!The 1940 U.S. Census records are now (as of April 2, 2012) open to the public! Ancestry.com has been diligently making them available/searchable to their members; and, I will be slowly updating the family records with the information as I am able.